Monday, August 01, 2005

1st Entry

This should be quiet boring to most, but here goes...........It was suggested to me that I get a blog....I said "a what?" A week later here I am.

I've never been good at just random typing so if I get stuck......just leave and make it easier on all of us.

Anyone looking at this probably already knows me a bit so I don't have to really introduce myself, but for those who might have just stumbled across this here, I like to discribe myself as a drama free, fun, easy going kinda person. I can be on the sensitive side at times but generaly I try to let things roll off me.

I suppose here you'll see alot of rambling .....I tend to go on and on about nothing alot. One thing you WONT see is me trying to figure out why the sky is blue or why people act the way they do.... Jesus people! stop watching so much t.v.! Anyway....that's all Im gonna say for the first blog. I have a topic I want to discuss in the next one. Thanks for stopping by and please come back often!

Susan

~Peace~