Tuesday, August 02, 2005

giving it a second chance

I woke thismorning thinking I would give the fungal cream another chance. I have it on now and am doing ok, long as I don't move around to much. I think the mistake I made yesterday was I put on a t-shirt right after I put it on. I think you have to let it dry a bit and wear something loose fitting.

I've got a bit of work to do thismorning. Alot of rents came in and I have to sort out and take to the bank. I have a trashed unit the maintenance guy is working in today. He'll most likely do very little and go home claiming he worked all day. Why do I let this guy continue to work here? He's so lazy but I have yet to fire him. I dunno if I feel a bit sorry for the jerk or just figure it would be much more difficult to find someone to do this job for what little the company pays.

I really wish I could get out from under this job, I hate it. It gives me nothing but stress. The only good thing about it is I get to work from home which is really nice. I used to pray for a job where I didn't have someone barking orders at me or breathing down my neck....I got it now and not sure I like it. Ain't that the way tho? Grass always greener on the other side. I may just be a bit to sensitive to throw people out of their homes for going threw a round of bad luck.

On a different note, I'm thinking of calling my kids today. I miss them alot, to bad they live with my ex and I still have to deal with him. Wont be long though and Anna will be out of school and Andy is right behind her. I can't wait for the day the kids are on their own and I can finally feel free to tell my ex what I think of him. If I did that now he'd most likely not let me see them. If I knew then what I know now, I never would have let that ass take the kids. He had me believing it was for the better. So anyway....I think I'll give them a call today and see how they are doing.
Well, I have some work to do.....
Susan
Peace!