Tuesday, August 16, 2005

FOID Card!

Jack had me fill out a form so he can get a FOID card and buy shells for his shot gun. For those of you who don't know, in our state we have to own a FOID card to buy guns and buy bullets or shells for the guns. Jack thinks we need protection and he has is fathers old double barrel shot gun but no shells. He also wants to purchase a hand gun. I had to take a picture of Jack for the FOID card form. Do you know how long it took me to get a picture of a bald man with a mustache and gotee to look like it was OK for him to have a gun? I realized from that experience I married a really scary looking guy. I kept saying....don't look so mean, smile or something, they'll NEVER give you a permit to have a gun in your hands! I got my fingers crossed on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if they denie him on that photo alone...even though the final picture has him holding a bunny and kissing a baby.

Well...I have some work to do....I'll catch ya on the up side

Susan