Thursday, June 15, 2006

The morning air is cool. I love having the windows open. It wont stay this way for long though, the weather bug tells me it's going to be in the 90's this weekend. I can take high 80's, but once it gets into the 90's I have to stay indoors. It really sucks, I feel like a prisoner, like a sick child watching everyone threw a window having fun. I love boating, fishing, swimming...but my body hates the sun. I have to be really careful in the summer time not to get over heated or stand in the direct sun for to long.

The fruit stands are filled with loads of beautiful strawberries. I'm thinking of getting some and making a strawberry pie. I haven't made one in a looooong time and boy does that sound good right now.

Jack got me some flowers yesterday from the market. I love these because they go perfect with my kitchen decore. Please enjoy these.














Susan
~peace~