Tuesday, February 28, 2006


Life is what you make of it.

If you walk around all day long looking for the negative, then you will find the negative and visa versa. The problem is that life, being what it is, makes it very hard for a person to see the possitive. How does one see possitive threw bills, work stress, relationship issues, money concerns, family matters...etc? Well, sometimes I think of people who are worse off then I am, then I remember that the family down the street with 4 kids and a broken down car is getting $4,000.00 back in taxes and I OWE again! I keep telling myself money is not the answer, although it sure does help! What about the guy with a bum leg in a wheel chair, he's got it bad right? Oh hell he's getting more in disability and social security then I make working my ass off, but it does suck to be him. OK, there has to be something....

I have a roof over my head, food in my fridge, a man that truely loves me, 2 really great kids, dispite the fact I nearly screwed them up. I have a job even though it isn't the greatest and does give me stress, atleast Im working. I have true friends who are always there when I need them. I have 'stuff' that I can call my own.

Now if I can just keep remembering how much I do have dispite what I don't I'll be ok for another day.

Go forth with possitive thoughts.

Susan
~peace~