Friday, June 16, 2006


You know it's going to be one of those days when you wake up crying and an hour later your laughing your ass off.

It's no secret that I have cats...And I've shared a million times on here about my love hate relationship with my babies. Thismorning was hard. I had a horrible dream...A dream of death and dieing. I'm so scared to die...This was so real. As IM waking and wiping tears from my check I hear the sound all cat owners hate to hear. "ack plack ack acccck blaaaa". "CRAP!" I said out loud in a tired voice as I rolled out of bed. Now I was going to have to make my way to the bathroom without finding the mess with my toes, get my contacts in and go on the hunt for it.

I looked everywhere and couldn't figure out where the barf/hairball was. So I decided to stop looking because sometimes it does mysteriously disappear. I stumbled into the kitchen, wasn't hungry, out of pop, made myself some tea. My tummy rumbled in pain. I screamed at it to shut up. Turned on my computer, checked my office messages, straightened some papers and before I sat down I opened all the windows. Ahh...it's still cool. I set my tea down and plopped into my computer chair. It took 2 min for the puke/hairball to seep past my jeans and alert me. I jumped up only to realize my worst fear. With all that has happen to me lately all I could do was laugh. I knew it was going to be a good day!

For those of you who read religiously.....I hope today finds you well. For those of you who just stumbled into my world....Welcome and take a helmet from the basket by the door. Your gonna need it.

Susan
~peace~