Saturday, July 08, 2006

What a morning. We got up, Jack started the morning off saying he MIGHT want to go to the Emergency Room. His knee has been hurting him so bad lately that he can barely walk on it at times. He severely burned his left hand at work with some kind of chemical. I've had to keep changing the dressing for him every 8 hours. It gets to burning so bad he can hardly stand it. Anyhoooo....I finally got him calmed down enough thismorning that I thought maybe getting him out for breakfast would make him feel a bit better. So he finally agree's after much moaning and groaning. As we're driving up to the resturant I happen to look over at this trailer in the parking lot of a car dealership. I thought "damn that looks like the back end of a race car....OH DAMN that's the back end of Dale Jr's race car. So I point and barely get it out. Jack spins the truck around to have a better look and I'll be damned if it wasn't. "OMG we need the camera." I say...so off we go back home to retreive the camera. We got back and took some pictures. He was smiling from ear to ear. "Baby take one of me and the car, baby take one of the inside, baby take one of the back....." I was so happy for him after all the recent shit he's been dealing with and going threw I started tearing up. We just got home and I've gotten the pics off the camera to share them. Oh, and I've sent some off to walgreens to pick up the 8x10's later. I hope everyone has a great weekend...here's the pic's: