Tuesday, June 27, 2006

As I sleepily sip my tea and try to understand what the T.V. is saying to me I can smell the rain in the air. Yet another day of rain, spotty they say, but rain none the less. The only good coming of it is the cool air. I've scanned the message boards for something of interest. Not much there, a birthday wish and a video caught my attention. I've grown so very tired of the feuds and the childish behavior that I can't hardly bring myself to go back. I've checked all my mail and deleted most of it.

I had the pleasure of talking to an old friend yesterday. I hadn't seen her in 3 years. She used to visit atleast once a year. Talking about the past and catching up on things was extremely painful for me. It was all I could do not to burst out in tears. However, there was laughter in our chat. She was always good at making me laugh. I remembered how much I loved her, she was always so witty and bright. When she would visit we would have sleep overs like little girls again, laughing and giggling all night until Jack and Doug (her boyfriend) would tell us to get to bed. I hadn't realized how much I missed her.

I hope today brings all my friends peace. I love you all and know that I think of you daily.

Susan
~peace~