Monday, June 19, 2006

Well it's Monday again....Could be a busy day or a most boring day. Wont know till later.

I had a nice weekend. I've been getting hooked on watching movies that I haven't seen before. This weekend I watched The pink panther,The human stain and Patch Adams.

Up town they had a car show and street fair for Fathers day. If it hadn't been so hot we might have wandered around the car show, but the sun and humidity were bruital. They had a big fire on the down town square during the street fair. I over heard two people talking at the laundry mat on sunday morning that it was pretty bad.

Jack's daughter stopped by with flowers and a card for Jack. We sat around and talked for an hour or so. She's enjoying her new job and thinking of moving to a smaller town near by. I sent my father some e-cards and decided not to call him. I don't know why I avoid him so much. I think maybe I still hold on to a grude from some 16+ yrs ago. When I was getting married to my first husband, he was just newly married and his wife and I didn't get along. Words were exchanged which resulted in him not coming to my wedding. My brother had to walk me down the isle. I think I still hold a deep pain from that because I had always felt like family was family and you should always put blood first. I felt as though I was second place to the new wife when it came to my day. Anyhooo....I guess in some ways I still kinda get sore about that and find it hard to be a good daughter. I am sure he's sitting at home thinking I'm not that great because I didn't call....but the feeling I had on my wedding day without him there was much worse I assure you. I think it was then that I first learned that people you love and you thought loved you will hurt you for their own gain. Most of the men in my life have never really been what I thought they were, or treated me as I thought I deserved. I guess it could be why I have now recently begun to not trust men.

I wish all of you a wonderful week and I hope nothing but happiness greets you.

susan
~peace~