Wednesday, October 05, 2005

He's got a buldge, but it's not what you think

The doctor's office finally called with Jack's results of his MRI. They said he has a buldging disc and Arthritis. He's had this before in his neck and they had ordered physical therapy for that and so yet again it was suggested that he start some therapy. They have offered him some pain management with injections, but after a long discussion about it he has decided to try the therapy first. It was suggested to us that he start doing yoga to strengthen all the muscles in his back to help with future problems of this kind. We purchased a yoga ball, mat and some other things, but haven't really tested it out yet. Im really excited about the yoga stuff as I've always wanted to do it, just never knew how or what to do.

On a different note.....Today is my daughters 15th birthday. Everytime I think about it, the reality that I am getting older sinks in. My hair is sprinkled with grey now, the skin around my eyes is less firm and wrinkles are starting to show and my body is turning on me. I plan to fight it.......stop laughing!

ok...Im busy today, maybe more later


Susan
~peace~