Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It feels like Fall

What a beautiful day it has turned out to be! The sun is shinning and it's 75 degrees out. I'm just about to take a walk and enjoy some fresh air.

Jack's MRI is thursday, he's nervous about it but not saying he is. I can tell he is because he gets very quiet. He had concern about being in the MRI machine and has asked if they can sadate him. I called the Doctor thismorning and he has prescribed Jack something, we'll pick it up tonight. He's also decided to take a half day off for this (at my request). I think it would be best for him to relax a bit before he has this MRI done.

Jack's daughter called today, she's 22 and lives across town. She just recently broke up with a boyfriend she had been with for at least 3 years. She rents the upstairs of a two story house and her best friend lives below her with her husband and new baby. Last night it was revieled that her boyfriend and the best friend have been having sex together for 2 years. Ofcourse there was a fight and everyone is now very upset. They are even questioning wether the new baby is the husbands or the boyfriends. I suppose they will go round and round about that for a while.
She stopped by today to pick up a cat carrier and she's all bruised up. I called Jack at work to tell him what had happen, he said we'll check on her tonight if we get time between other things we need to do.

I've been using a progesterone cream to help with some of the symptoms I've been having thought to be brought on by pre-menopause. I also take an herbal suppliment which seems to help with the mood swings I was having. I continue to get dry skin on my face which causes it to break out. I also still have areas of discoloration on my breast from the rash I had. Im still convienced I have psorisis, which could have caused all the scratching, which caused the fungal infection to being with. I hope soon this will all clear up, I've made an apointment to have my hormone levels checked. Maybe the answer will be there. What ever it takes for me to feel better and not drive Jack nuts.

Ok....enough chit chat...I have to get myself moving.

Susan
~peace~