Monday, October 17, 2005

What a weekend I had........

Sorry this most likely wont be a silly, fun post, but just the events of my weekend.

My daughter called thursday night and wanted me to attend a marching band comp that she was going to be in, in a town an hour away from me. I wasn't sure if Jack and I could afford to rent a car and go, but at the last min on friday we managed to do some figures and make it work.

On friday my father, his wife and my aunt and uncle from Vermont came here for dinner. We had a nice time, it was great getting to see them. It actually turned out better then I had anticipated.

Saturday morning we woke at 6 am and started out on our trip to see my daughter march in the band. I was excited to see my son too! I got to sit next to Andy the whole time and it was great! He didn't know I was coming so it was a HUGE surprize to him when I called out his name as he was walking down the sidewalk towards us. Anna did an awesome job! Her band was great! They were the best! We watched several others while waiting for her's. It was so much fun! Jack had a great time too and for once his back wasn't bothering him.

I got alot of great pictures of the weekend. None that I can post here though. Sorry!

Well, I'm off to do my usual monday stuff. Hopefully it will be uneventful
Susan
~peace~