Monday, October 31, 2005

BOOOO!


I got my candy ready and the apartment in order. Im ready for the trick or treaters. Hopefully only treaters...I hate tricks!

Im tired today, and trying to get through it without crying. I have a very important and scary task tomorrow. I have to face a dangerous renter whom I've been trying to evict since June and the day has finally come that I can take back possession. Im scared! this guy is crazy and capable of anything. I always thought threats of violence and death was against the law. Our local cops here don't seem to care so much that he's threatened so many people here. So stressed and tired I am.

Jack had a horrible night. Up and down, using the heat pad and sleeping in the chair. The pain in his back has spread. He's now feeling pain from his neck down to his butt. Some of it gets better then flares up in another spot. Last night it was his neck giving him problems. Saturday night it was his lower back. He tried to use the computer saturday a bit, then his back suddenly seized up and he had to go to the couch. It was a bad weekend for him, but he's back to work today. He called me a while ago to say he's in alot of pain and trying to work through it. I begged him to come home but he's to bull headed to do that. So I'll sit here and worry sick about him and cry a bit.

We got the bill from the MRI, I haven't shown him and probably wont. I'll just get it paid so he doesn't feel bad about it. It's alot and will set us back for christmas and the purchasing of a vehicle that we need so badly, but we'll manage to get by. We always do, I just hope he realizes he's eating so much soup for a reason. One year we ate so much soup I thought we'd both turn to noodles.

I was outside for a bit thismorning and when I returned to the apartment I could still smell the menthol ointment lingering in the air. I'll get some candles going, I hate the smell of it! My head is pounding with stress and to much sugar from halloween candy! I just want to lay down and I might!

Susan
~Peace~