Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy Anniversary!


Our love has grown into something bigger and brighter then I had ever imagined it would. You have taken me to places I have never been before, and we never left our home. You have shown me what true love really is and it didn't hurt a bit. You have shown me how a real man treats a woman and you didn't once raise your voice or turn your back. You are a true gentleMAN and I love you mostly for that quality. I thank your Mother and Father for giving you that amazing gift.

You have given me the gift of freedom, the gift to be me and express who I am. You allow me to be a woman and have taught me how to be a lady. There is nothing in this world that I need as long as I have you by my side.

We have suffered threw some terrible times and came out on the brighter side, thanks to you and your kindness and compassion. I know no other man who possesses greater qualities. Your wisdom teaches me things I never would have known before. You have an amazing gift of truth.

Thank you for loving me and most importantly, thank you for being such a loving, caring, compassionate, understanding and rock solid MAN.

I love you!

Susan
~peace~